Some of you may have noticed that our site was hacked last week; it’s back in our hands now, but we’ve still got lots of restoration to do. Most of the images in our articles need to be re-loaded so please bear with us until things are back to normal.
One of the blandest crop circle commissions we’ve seen was made for Pepsi at Glendale, Arizona, for the Super Bowl. Article on the Creativity Online website here; screen capture below.
If anybody reading this website has proof of a non-human intelligence behind the manufacture of crop circles, and of that intelligence’s nature and intention, please email us immediately, setting out the details.
There’s money in it for you.
Please note that by ‘proof’ we mean corrorborative evidence, and not belief, inference, suspicion, pub rumour, or conjecture. Our paradigms carry a certain degree of discernment.
Welcome to Crop Circle Nirvana. Just what the world needs; yet another crop circle website. So what makes this one any different? 75% of what you read or hear about crop circles is likely to be nonsense. The other 25% is likely to be misinformed, or poorly researched, or misguided, or simply wrong.
We endeavour not to suffer fools. This doesn’t mean that we pretend to be right, or even that we believe we’re right.
Talk amongst yourselves for a second.
Some of you may may conclude after looking through these pages that we don’t take crop circles seriously. This isn’t true, though there are a great many wind-ups, in-jokes, references, and extended puns throughout the site. The title is the first; we’ll leave it up to you to decipher the others. We won’t be caught apologising for any of them.
One more thing: Crop Circle Nirvana has no ‘corporate view’ or ‘agenda’, as such, and is not in the pay of the CIA or CCC or other nefarious agencies beginning with the letter C. Views expressed are those of the individual writers.
But then, we would say that.